We were finally able to visit my mom out in Bend this spring. Peyton did really well on the 3 hour trip out there. She pretty much slept the whole way. It was beautiful as usual and we were able to spend 5 full days with my mom, step dad, and brother. Their home is so amazing. It is on 5 acres, has two ponds (one even has fish), and has a perfect view of the 3 sisters mountains. I can't wait to move out there some day.
Trevor and I have been married for about 7 years now and it seems like time continues to fly by. In 2008, we were blessed with a beautiful baby girl named Peyton, then in 2010 had our second baby girl named Gwen. They have been such a joy.
For the past few years Trevor has enjoyed working as a recruiter for Wells Fargo while I have given up my career as a CMA and XRAY Technician to stay at home with the girls.
We have finally been able to move to Bend and are loving every minute of it. The country has always been where we wanted to live and is a great place to raise kids.
1 comment:
How fun! I love their home, it's so peaceful and cozy out there, glad you got to take a little break! :)
Post a Comment