4 YEARS AND COUNTING

JUST MARRIED!!!!!
Portland Oregon Temple
WITH THIS RING



RING BEARER AND FLOWER GIRL
My Little Brother and Sister

RING CEREMONY

CHEERS!!
We had the most amazing day 4 years ago on June 25th 2005 when all my dreams came true. We started our day off arriving early at the Portland Oregon Temple where we took our vows and were sealed for time and all eternity. We then hustled around the temple to be photographed and then were on the road to join our family and friends at The Meriwether Golf Course in Hillsboro Oregon. There we had our ring ceremony and reception. Both my Step dad and dad walked me down the aisle. It was so amazing to see how many people supported Trevor and I. We both wrote our own vows which both made us laugh and cry. It was very sweet. Later Trevor and I had our first dance to "Making Memories of Us" by Keith Urban and we finished gracefully with a dip and twirl. I then dedicated "Because of You" by Celine Dion to my dad for the father/daughter dance...I cried the whole time of course. Then I was surprised by my mom and step dad by a song called "God Must Have Spent a Little More Time on You" in which I danced with my step dad. It is a wonderful feeling to have a song dedicated to you. I loved it. We continued our evening with a toast given by Trevor's long time best friend and best man, Jade Thelin. He of course made us all laugh with old stories from Trevor's past. We finished with cake and more dancing. It was such a wonderful evening, and despite Trevor and I's promise to one another to end the evening by 8 we of course stayed the whole time leaving just after 10. We spent our Honeymoon in beautiful Cancun at the Moon Palace. Everything was included, food, drinks, and 3 excursions in which we visited Isla Mueheras (don't know if I spelt that right), Talum, and went snorkeling. Unfortunately my digital camera went dead so we were left with a disposable one in which half the pictures didn't turn out. I hope we get to go back someday.
To view more of our wedding click the link below.

3 comments:

Meg said...

congrats!

Marion Acres said...

Congratulations you guys! Love seeing all the photos again, you were stunning! :)

Wandering Knapps said...

congrats.