First Day of PrEsChOoL!!!!

 
Who knew searching for preschools would be so stressful!?!? After visiting 5 potential schools I finally decided on Young Learners. Not only are they 5 minutes from our home, but they are a private school that provides classes for 2, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, and kindergartners. I was set on finding a school that had a structured curriculum, had indoor gym time (b/c it rains a million times a year here), and didn't feel like a daycare. If I'm going to pay 150.00 a month, my child better be learning more than just how to socialize with other children and play with toys all day. 

Peyton was SO excited to be able to go to "big kid" school this year. Seeing her stand in front of the welcome sign was such a sweet moment for me. Last July when she was sick I didn't even know if we'd spend another Christmas with her let alone see her go to school the following year. Some parents don't want to see their children grow up, but me, I am so excited to see what kind of special women my children will grow up to be. I can't wait to dress her up for her first dance, take her shopping, teach her how to drive, go to her graduation, and help her get ready for her wedding. There are so many memories that I am eager to share with my girls. I am so grateful for Peyton to have the opportunity to go to a preschool as this age and learn, meet new friends, and enjoy all those cute little art projects she'll be bringing home. 


 

 Teacher Chrissy and Janelle




Her favorite activity...PaInTiNg!!!


At the end of her first day with best friend Peyton Coy. 
(They are in the same class together)

No comments: