
Peyton just turned 6 months old on the 13th this month and I can't believe she's half way to a year old already. She has been doing so well these last couple months after getting those two teeth in. We just had her 6 month check up and she weighed in at 18.07 lbs (95%), was 27 inches long(95%), and had her last series of 3 injections...YAY! She was such a trooper. She recovered from the shots quicker then I did....but we both got through it and the doctor says she is very healthy. She is now able to sit up on her own, roll over, reach towards and pick up objects with her index finger and thumb...which I heard is quite difficult for them to learn at this age. She is definitely ahead for her age and just the other day she pushed up onto her knees so she'll be crawling very soon. Her newest thing is she'll growl at you anytime she's frustrated anxious or uncomfortable. She is such a ball of energy and personality and we just love her!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment