
Well my little girl is 8 months already and I feel like time is just flying by. She has been so amazing these last 8 months, going on hikes and camping. She is such a little trooper. Her latest thing is learning how to clap. Surprisingly she still isn't too interested in crawling although tummy time is becoming her regular playtime position. She is still a pro at sleeping through the night. Lately we have been lucky enough to sleep in until 8:00am.....YAY!! Bedtime and naptime has also improved thanks to our little jumper activity center and lavender wash cloths during her night time bath. She also has been spending more time with her new bestfriend Peyton which I am so excited about. We have mommy and me reading time Mondays at the library and we are planning to go to the zoo together tomorrow for some much needed fresh air, not counting the animal smell. She has also been showing a lot more of her personality lately. She is stubborn, and impatient but loves to laugh and be tickled. In fact she will growl at you if necessary, a sound everone could laugh at, which in turn makes her growl louder. She loves to hear herself talk, laugh, and scream, which she made apparent at a recent wedding we attended. I was just happy she stayed quite during the "if anyone opposes these two to be married please speak now." All in all we have so much to look forward to the rest of the year.
3 comments:
she's so sweet, I love that hat!
I love the little Columbia clothing! Cute.
Peyton loves Peyton too! I'm so happy these girls have each other, and I have you! It wouldn't be the same here without you guys- for any of us (except maybe Tink). I love the birthday shoutout... It's cute reading about her quirky things, since I have seen them all in person. She does have QUITE a personality!
Post a Comment