Tuckered Out!!
Last Tuesday was $2 Tuesday at the Zoo, so my friend Ashton and I decided to take the girls through since it was such a beautiful day. The weather stayed perfect as we made our way through each exhibit. Peyton's favorite animal seemed to be the bats and the goats. I don't care what anyone says, I think the bats are cute. I'm really glad she wasn't afraid of any of the animals though. Even when it came to petting the goats, she reached right over and grabbed a hold of his head. It was pretty humorous. We decided to venture into the parakeet cage to see if we could get a few to land on us. Luckily we were able to dodge the many attempts the birds tried to poop on us and were able to get a few to set on our arms. Of course we had to give them some incentive with apple juice but Peyton really enjoyed it. I couldn't believe we were there for 4 hours. It was a nice to be able to wonder through the zoo and take our time. We will definitely be going next month..if the weather cooperates.
3 comments:
I was thinking we should meet up at the zoo sometime! I have a membership, and can get one person in free :)
Looks like fun! The photo of the two girls sleeping is adorable! :)
Where are they hiding that alligator? Didn't see him last time I was there! Love those ZOO days!
Post a Comment