Look who's WALKING!!!

Can you believe it...Peyton took her first steps!!!


We were in the living room, Peyton was standing next to me and all the sudden woody came around the corner and there went Peyton after him. She took 5 solid steps and then fell on her bum. I couldnt believe it!! Our little girl is growing up so fast. We shot this video just minutes after. She already looks like a pro. She will be running circles around us in no time.


Look out world!!!

5 comments:

The Thelins said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Congratulations Peyton! I'm so glad you got it on tape!

Marion Acres said...

Wow! She is so adorable and wobbly! I can't wait for our next get-together when the girls can walk around together! Congratulations Peyton! :-D

The Looney Kids said...

I love those first wobbly steps, so adorable! Get ready for baby proofing on a whole new level! :)

Valerie: said...

that is so cute she is walking. I can't believe how big she has gotten. It really seems like you just had her cause I remember that was all Mila would talk about heheh

Jessica said...

She does already look like a pro! Who starts walking 5 steps at a time?!? You've got a genius for sure!! :)