5 months 1 week
It is so amazing to me how fast this pregnancy has gone this time around. I suppose the day to day errands and chasing an almost 2 year old around everywhere helps the time go by more quickly but I also have been much more relaxed and patient ( minus the few months of raging hormones and mood swings of course). What a difference it is this time to be able to stay at home, take naps when you please (when Peyton takes hers of course), and eat/drink on your own schedule. Ugh I do not miss working full time and being on my feet all day 9 months pregnant!! How thankful I am for how hard Trevor works for our family to allow me to stay at home. Peyton and I are so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and father in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment