Auntie Taylor
Peytons Witches Brew
The Loot
Silly Grandpa
After many days of arguing with my computer and the internet I have finally succeeded in loading our Halloween photos. We couldn't wait to take Peyton out trick-or-treating this year all dressed up. After weeks of searching for a costume I came upon the cutest little witch outfit at Babies R Us, and the best part was it was on SALE!! I was originally set on a little lady bug onsomble I had seen at the beginning of the season, but if you know our little Peyton well, you would agree she is no fragile little bug. So the witch it was. She looked so adorable and to my pleasent surprise she even wore the hat the whole night. We decided this year to spend the evening with Trevor's brother Brian and his family along with Trevor's parents. It was so fun to be with family even though most of the evening was spent flipping back and forth between basketball and football games. When it was finally time to go Trevor and I were excited to get Peyton ready for her trick-or-treating debut. I couldnt get over how adorable she was trotting around from house to house holding Trevor's hand. She was so good and so polite. At every house she would say her lines almost flawlessly....
Trevor: "Peyton what do you say"
Peyton: "Tick-a-Teat"
Trevor: "Say Thank you"
Peyton "Tank Quo"
It was so adorable. I cant believe next year we will have two little girls to dress up....CANT WAIT!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment