


We have had such an amazing year, Peyton turning 1, getting pregnant and ready for baby #2, completing home renovations, we were very busy and 2010 is about to packed with more exciting milestones for Peyton, and new baby girl, and much more! We said farewell to 2009 by celebrating with some close friends of ours the Thelins. A family Trevor has known since he was very little and one that Peyton and i have enjoyed many fun times with. Jade and Ashton threw a "Mocktail" Party Las Vegas style. It was such a blast! I won $1500.00 at Blackjack (don't get to excited it was just play money) which I had never played before, beginners luck I guess, and Trevor did quite well at Bunco which I absolutely loved playing though I tied for the lowest score. But hey its not always winning that's important, its the experience right!?! We had chocolate fondue, tons of yummy snacks, and of course the "mocktails". we had so much fun and a big thank you to Trevor's parents for watching Peyton overnight!!
1 comment:
Oh How about the Name Callie?
Post a Comment