Mill Pond Park...



We finally had a nice day to get out to the park I have been wanting to go to as a family. I love this park!!! It is the best park I have been to around the Portland area and you may have seen it in our previous posts. It's set in a private beautiful neighborhood, you can actually feed the ducks without having a park ranger running after you, and they have a toddler play gym along with a big kid one as well. Its just beautiful, so if you live around the Beaverton area and have not yet visited Mill Pond, you should!! Anyways like I said, we finally got to go as a family and we had such a great time. the weather was perfect, Peyton was in a good mood, and she was so excited to get to show her daddy the ducks. We were visited by some relatively new additions to the pond, these cute little goslings who didn't hesitate to swim right up to our hands. We took a walk around the pond and then had some last minute playtime on the jungle gym.

No comments: