Peyton feeding Nala
We had such a great time in Bend as we always do. We headed over late Wednesday afternoon to stay until Sunday. Both girls did great on the drive over. Peyton kept busy with her sticker book and lollipops and Gwen just slept the entire time. I was so proud of my two girls. Peyton's face lit up when we drove into the drive way and saw her Grandpa Mayer as she it always does. the weather was beautiful and warm for most of our time there. Peyton spent most of her time playing outside with Bo (their Golden Retriever) and her Uncle Dane. We had an egg hunt as well. Ever since Easter she has insisted on having an egg hunt almost everyday. Gwen adapted well to the elevation and slept pretty good, only waking up twice most nights. I am still trying to catch up on my sleep though it seems I'm never able to get a head no matter how many cat naps I take. Hopefully that will change soon! We had such a wonderful time and can't wait to go back!!
No comments:
Post a Comment