The power was amazing!
Trevor and I have decided we want to try and get away once a month just the two of us. Call it our new years reso. Date night is an awesome and probably works great for a lot of couples but for us it rarely gets on the calendar with our busy and exhausting schedules and can get a little expensive paying for a babysitter and activities. So in comes plan B and I have to say....getting away for two or three days...far far away...is so much better than a dinner and a movie. So far we have already planned January, February, and March. For our January trip we decided to make reservations at Clear Lake where we came last year. I have to say I have fallen in love with this place. We have yet to see it in the summer with out snow but in the winter it is absolutely breath taking. They have the cutest little rustic cabins. It's quite and Serene and the owners are so wonderful. I got Trevor some snowshoes for Christmas so we decided to try them out and hike the 5 mile trek around the lake. It was AWESOME!!!!! I was really excited to see how well I'd do since I have been training for a Marathon. I did so well surprisingly. I was pretty proud of myself. We went through trees, lava fields, over bridges and creeks. After our hike we headed into Sisters for dinner. So yummy and really hit the spot after our long excursion. It was so great to have uninterrupted time together and I loved every minute of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment