


Every 4th of July our church holds a BBQ in the Oak Hills neighborhood in celebration of Independence Day. This year however they decided to do a breakfast instead which turned out great. They had pancakes, eggs, sausage, and my favorite....french toast. YUM!!. The weather was decent, not to warm but pretty muggy.
The neighborhood also holds a firework show every year that attracts people from all over the city. It's not your typical snakes and sparklers, these are the huge Washington fireworks that they also pair with theme music. I think it was a few years ago that they did the OSU fight song with orange fireworks and the UofO fight song with yellow and green fireworks. It was pretty amazing. They didn't let us down this year, it was another great show and it keeps getting more and more crowded every year. Peyton did awesome during the fireworks. I forgot how loud they get. I was worried the sound would scare Peyton but everytime I looked over at her she was just laying there mezmerized by all the light and colors. We're so lucky to have such a wonderful little girl. You'll see the grand finale video below. I even managed to sneek a shot of Peyton watching the show. We hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July.
1 comment:
LOVE the video. I'm glad you had a good 4th. I can't wait for these girls to meet and be best friends! We miss you guys
Post a Comment