Lake Merwin

This weekend we were invited to stay the night at the Cooper's cabin at Lake Merwin. I forgot to get a picture of it so I'll have to post one later. It was beautiful though. Unfortunately the next morning we arrived at Lake Merwin just in time to be told the lot was already full, so we headed down the road to Lake Yale, which I guess is much colder than Lake Merwin. Darnit!! The weather was very warm and even though we had a huge lake to cool us off, the water was FREEZING. It was just refreshing enough to dip your feet in but that was as far as you wanted to go. Of course that didn't keep Trevor from getting in a water fight with Jen. You'll find the video below. It's pretty funny. I'm glad I didn't get caught up in that one. Peyton was an angel the whole time, and we'll definitely be making a trip back soon.

No comments: