

Brian and Trevor on Dog Mountain in the Gorge. They were supposed to climb Mt. Hood this weekend, but the weather did not cooperate, so they decided to get their 'fix' of hiking on Dog Mountain. It's a steep climb with 2,800 in elevation in 3.3 miles - considered some of the best views in the Gorge and a great hike to train for their Wyoming Trip in late June.
3 comments:
Wow this is so beautiful! We will have to put this on our list of places to hike, I love the last photo, it looks like a painting.
Oops, I forgot to log out after posting your header... lol... that last comment was me, hehe.
Hey guys! I'm so glad that you found us! Peyton is beautiful! It sounds like you guys are going great and really happy! I have to admit that I am a little jealous that you are in Oregon. I miss it a ton!!
Post a Comment