The Best Book Series Ever!




About a year ago I was talking with my mother-in-law about her book club and couldn't believe how many books they went through and how these people actually enjoyed reading. I know sounds rediculous. A lot of people enjoy reading. Anyway, I told her how I was never able to find a book that I could stay interested in, let alone sit for hours just flipping pages. Believe it or not other than skimming through school text books, I've never fully completed a book. That is horrible and a little imbarrassing. Anyway, she brought out this book by an author named Stephanie Meyer called Twilight and she was certain it would catch my attention. I took it home thinking I'll give it a shot. After sitting on my counter for about a month, I decided to finally sit down and read it. By the first page I was hooked. I read the 1st book in about a week, the 2nd in 4 days, and the 3rd in 3. For being 563 pages, I would say that's pretty good. The fourth book called Breaking Dawn is due to hit book shelves the 2nd of August and I already have it on hold. I'm so excited!!! If you love horror romance, which is an interesting combo, it's a must read.

No comments: