Taylor, Alec, Kade, Colton, Peyton and I took a trip out to my aunt's pool yesturday for a little dip due to the hot weather. Of course the day we decided to go it turned out to be 68 degrees and no sun. Go figure. I was so excited to take Peyton for her first swim. She did wonderful of course. I'm not sure she new what to think of all the water at first, but by the end of the day she was splashing around and kicking her feet. She looked so adorable in her little swim suit. I'm very excited for her to start swim classes when she turns 6 months and after a few lessons she'll be a swimmin machine.
Small Batch Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
1 week ago
1 comment:
O' my gosh! She is absolutely darling! Trevor, you better watch out because you are in trouble with this one. . .Love,ash
Post a Comment