Duck...Duck...Duck....



I took advantage of one of our nice afternoons and finally got Peyton out to Dawson Creek in Hillsboro. I used to go there all the time with my grandma when I was a little girl and loved it. Of course then we could feed the ducks which made it much more fun. The park has paths and beautiful landscapes, and ducks! Peyton enjoyed it of course. She spent the 2 hours running around the grass, collecting leaves, and trying to catch the ducks. We met a gorgeous dog that we were told just won Champion. Peyton was in awe. He was very nice and tame and gave Peyton more kisses than I think she wanted. We finally got some mother daughter pictures thanks to my grandma. I realized there are very few pictures of Peyton and I becuase I'm always the one behind the camera. We had a great day and it was fun to see how active Peyton is becoming. She is growing up so fast.

No comments: