PLEASANT SURPRISE!!

Well I guess it really wasn't a "surprise" because we had been hoping for a few months before we'd found out. Trevor and I are expecting!!! As of today or should I say tonight (Sept. 15th) I am currently 13 weeks along, due date being March 22nd 2010. Its so odd to think 2010. Boy does time fly. I had my first appointment in July confirming there is a little bun in the oven and even had the opportunity to a quick peak. Ultrasounds never last long enough for me. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw her/him because the tiny moving figure in the ultrasound looked exactly like a little turtle. Unfortunately the nurse didn't get a very good picture so I have nothing to show for it. Next week I get to hear the heart beat so I'm super excited!! The first 3 months have definitely been a challenge with a 19 month old. I am completely exhausted, extremely irritable, and don't forget the morning sickness and migraines. Which for me is never just the morning. More like 24 hour sickness. At least I'm not throwing up all the time. However that's sometimes worst not throwing up. The migraines have increased significantly. I have suffered from these stupid things since as long as I can remember having 1-2 a week mostly. With Peyton I only had 2 maybe 3 headaches my whole pregnancy. It was like a vacation. Not with this one. I get one or a hint of one at least 3 times a week, and cant take anything but Tylenol...lame. I'm finally coming over the hump and am looking forward to the glowing, energized me that the second trimesters always promises to bring. We are so excited and I cant wait to decorate another nursery...I'm predicting boy!!

BABY TIDBITS: 13 WEEKS

Fingerprints have formed on baby's tiny fingertips, their veins and organs are clearly visable through their still thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head. Baby is almost 3 inches long (about the size of a peach) and weighs nearly an ounce.

5 comments:

Julie said...

CONGRATS to you and Trevor and Peyton, How exciting! I will tell Ashley!

Nicole said...

Ohhh, congratulations Brittney!!! Being pregnant is so exciting :)

Valerie: said...

how exciting for you guys!!

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL news!!! Congrats to the Janeck Family!! :)


- The Floods :)

Jessica said...

I am so happy for you guys!! I hope you feel better soon. I could not empathize more. Annalise and I stopped by to see you yesterday afternoon but you weren't home so we missed you. Hopefully we'll catch up with you soon! :)