











One of my good friends Rachelle Mathia, (she did my maternity pictures when I was pregnant with Peyton, and her newborn photos as well) was kind enough to do a photo shoot for Peyton and I and the belly. We always have such a blast with Rachelle and she was so great with little Peyton. We had planned for a midweek session outside, knowing the beautiful sunny weather was supposed to hold out until the weekend, but of course our Oregon weather had other plans. The rain came early starting on the night before we were due to have our photo shoot. I would have waited for better weather but seeing that I am due in only 3 weeks, I didnt want to take any chances. So rain or no rain we planned to keep our appointment with Rachelle. Luckily the weather cooperated for us and we were able to get some beautiful pictures. Peyton was such a perfect little model doing everything she was asked which made the session move rather quickly. Thank you so much Rachelle for taking the time to do this for us and I am so excited to do our newborn shots when the baby comes!!
3 comments:
these are so lovely! you are very pretty. your daughter is adorable too
Brittney--these are wonderful! You are so beautiful and you look amazing! Pregnancy agrees with you well! And how fun to have Peyton in them as well!
Beautiful Pictures.... You have 6 days left, Ashley was asking about you...We haven't seen you here in March, did you have that baby?
Cousin Julie
Post a Comment