Peyton Turns Two!!

We celebrated Peyton's 2nd birthday this last weekend with our Family. It was such a wonderful party and it was so fun to celebrate Peyton's special day with those that we love. We started the party off with a 30 minutes slideshow with photos and videos of the past 2 years including her first steps and camping trips. It was fun to see how fast she has grown and all that she has accomplished as a toddler. After the slideshow we opened gifts and sang happy birthday. Peyton was so polite, saying thank you and giving hugs for her gifts. I was a proud momma when she followed my thanks with a "thank you everyone!" I was also pretty proud of my first attempt at making a marshmallow fondant cake and cupcakes to match. I had found some really adorable garden party themed decorations and decided to mimick the theme on the cake and cupcakes with bumblebees and flowers. Surprisingly it turned out pretty well, though the fondant was quite a task to put together but the cream cheese frosting was to die for. I cant believe my baby girl is already 2!!! She has brought so much joy and fun to our family and I cant wait to see what she has in store for us in the next years to come.

No comments: