April Date Weekend

This month Trev wanted to take me to Trout Creek for our monthly date trip. I was excited to hear it was right on the Deschutes River because every place around that river is gorgeous. We also knew it would be a nice weekend so that was a plus. Trevor's parents graciously took Peyton for the weekend and my Grandma Harp stayed with Gwen. It's so nice to know our girls are in good hands when we are gone. It makes the trip much more enjoyable and I have to say we didn't stress about the girls once. The weather ended up being perfect, not to hot and very sunny. We went on a few hikes and of course fished as well. The most exciting part of the trip was watching the Osprey catch fish. One perched in a tree just across the river from us and we watched it consume a huge salmon and its eggs. A little gruesome but entertaining I guess.


 Our Campsite
The view

Heart shaped hillside
 Dinner!!




No comments: