HAPPY FATHER'S DAY


I have to say I love Mother's Day and Father's Day. We wouldn't be who we are today if it weren't for our parents. Being a parent myself I know there are times when I can feel unappreciated and overwhelmed and I love looking forward to the day when we can be reminded of how much our parents do for us and remind our children how much we do for them.
Trevor has been such a blessing to my life and when it comes to caring for our kids, his true colors that I love so much shine. He is so patient (something I am desperately working on), protective, and comical. I love to watch them play and the way he cares and communicates with them makes me love him even more. Recently both the girls have really started to build a great relationship with Trevor and they fight over him constantly...good for me because I get a break...haha!!!


This Father's Day the girls and I planned a special breakfast for Daddy..it has pretty much turned into a tradition to make Trev's favorite German Pancakes and this year I threw in some homemade whipped cream...yum yum yum!!! To top it off the girls decorated and painted a Happy Father's Day banner for Daddy with hand prints and foot prints. I think I may be obsessed with banners and the girls have a blast decorating them.

No comments: