Lincoln City

Lucky for us Trevor got called to Lincoln City for a few days for his work and Peyton and I got to tag along. We got to stay in a great hotel right on the beach that had some amazing views. Peyton and I kept busy during the day while Trevor worked, swimming, walking on the beach and taking some much needed naps after all the excitement. It's amazing how much swimming really tired Peyton out.

Our Hotel

Views from the Hotel
Though a little breezy, the weather was beautiful.

Peyton had a blast playing with her daddy in the pool and is becoming quite the little swimmer.


I think her dad had just as much fun scarying mom!! Yikes!! At least she thought it was funny and I couldn't help but laugh with her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOHHH, Did you show that picture to Aunt Lori! HA HA, Now when she is a gymnast later you can show her what great form she had since birth!

Life Is Good said...

Hahaha. Trevor needs a son to toss around. .