They are in the coupon inserts in the Sunday Paper. Just clip the things you use and watch the sales. My favorite website is becentable.net. It takes about an hour every Sunday to search the ads, but it is worth it.
the baby is getting so big. She is a doll. I have been meaning to add you guys to our page but i always forget so i just look at your page through jen's. I will add you today. if you want to add us our site is thevanderlindenfam.blogspot.com When are you going to post pics of your brown hair? Do you like it better than being blonde? Hope your all doing well.
Trevor and I have been married for about 7 years now and it seems like time continues to fly by. In 2008, we were blessed with a beautiful baby girl named Peyton, then in 2010 had our second baby girl named Gwen. They have been such a joy.
For the past few years Trevor has enjoyed working as a recruiter for Wells Fargo while I have given up my career as a CMA and XRAY Technician to stay at home with the girls.
We have finally been able to move to Bend and are loving every minute of it. The country has always been where we wanted to live and is a great place to raise kids.
5 comments:
Watch out Michael Phelps....Here comes Payton Janeck. She's so adorable.
Jolene and Chris
Aw! This is so cute! Post more videos! I just want to pick her up and hug her, what a sweetie. I love how she is actually trying to swim, so cute. :)
They are in the coupon inserts in the Sunday Paper. Just clip the things you use and watch the sales. My favorite website is becentable.net. It takes about an hour every Sunday to search the ads, but it is worth it.
ps. You have to be willing to do rebates as well.
the baby is getting so big. She is a doll. I have been meaning to add you guys to our page but i always forget so i just look at your page through jen's. I will add you today. if you want to add us our site is thevanderlindenfam.blogspot.com When are you going to post pics of your brown hair? Do you like it better than being blonde? Hope your all doing well.
So cute. I love the videos. Some day you'll have to teach me how to do that. Can't wait to see you guys for dinner! We're so excited to live close.
Post a Comment