A Day at Cannon Beach












What crazy weather we have been having lately! it's the middle of June and pouring down rain. I'm not sure I have ever seen it rain so much and so hard...and I live in Oregon!! We were lucky enough to get a break though this last weekend and we took advantage of the sunny, 70 degree weather. The last time we went to the beach Peyton was barely sitting up so I was so excited to see her reaction when we got there and a little nervous to see how Gwen would do. Both girls did great. Gwen slept the entire time and Peyton spent most of her time filling buckets and chasing after seagulls. We built her first sandcastle which was a lot of fun though I barely took pictures before it was destroyed...ha! Daddy baried her in the sand which she thought was so funny. We ended our visit at Bruce's Candy Kitchen. Peyton got sugared marshmellows in the shape of bananas and I bought my coveted white chocolate bark...yum yum. She was very patient, which was a surprise, and was careful not to touch anything except when picking out her candy. We had such a blast and it was nice to finally get some family time in this crazy busy life we are in.

No comments: