Pumkins, Birds, and Pig Kisses

We headed off to the Oregon Heritage Farms pumpkin patch this last weekend...one of our favorites. This year they had a fire dancer, exotic birds, kids maze, a costume contest, kiss the pig event, and of course yummy Carmel apples that are to die for. Although I took Peyton to a pumpkin patch last year I knew she would be able to enjoy it much more this year. We went with Jade, Ashton, and Lil Peyton.

They had a gorgeous parrot who just couldn't get enough of Trevor.

the kids maze proved to be no problem for the girls who made it through quite quickly

They had a kiss the pig event ...which didn't go over very well for the pigs but it was sure entertaining to watch. I was pretty bummed we weren't able to give the girls a chance to kiss them. They were pretty wild pigs though so it was probably a good thing. After the entertainment, it was off to find our pumpkins.

Trevor found his right away...

Peyton on the other hand had to examine each one...

to find her perfect pumpkin

and I found my perfect pumpkin wrapped in pink...

1 comment:

The Thelins said...

SO fun! Glad we did this. What a great tradition! See- you can't ever move!