Drum Roll Please......

Yesterday we finally had our ultrasound to determine the gender of our little nudger. We found out we are having another little girl. YAY! When I was pregnant with Peyton I was sure she was a girl from the start, so when the Sonographer confirmed my prediction I wasn't surprised. But just like that last pregnancy I was convinced this one was going to be a boy. Everything pointed to a boy. My pregnancy has been way different than with Peyton. I'm carrying different, and I have different symptoms. I know every pregnancy is unique no matter how many kids you have but I was convinced. Even though I would have been ecstatic to bring a little boy into our family I was glad I was wrong, because when she muttered those three little words "its a girl" I was shocked. I love to be surprised so this was a treat. In light of this Trev and I are in search of names for this little one, so please send us your thoughts. We want something original possibly a little old fashion. Any name on the top 10 list from 2000 to present is out and we know everyone loves their own name but please spare us those as well. My pick is OLIVIA PAIGE, however Trevor of course is not a fan. Isn't that how it always works! A parent falls in love with a name they are set on and the other despises it. ugh! so if you feel the need to tell him you love that name as well...your support is greatly apprieciated hehe!! Ultrasound photos will be up soon!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love the Name Olivia!...

I also heard another on an old TV show...."Brighten"...Different