I figured we'd get one more good day in at the park before the weather became to cold and wet this winter to venture out for a walk. Today seemed to be the perfect day as I looked out at the sunny blue sky from inside my toasty warm house. So we bundled up in our jackets and headed out. It wasn't bad until we got to the end of our street, and then the winds started. It was absolutely freezing by the time we reached the park!!! But I figured by that time we were already there and I didn't want Peyton to get upset by leaving. So we played about 15 minutes until I had to literally peel Peyton's hands off the swing to leave and her poor little nose was turning bright red, but regardless she had a blast as usual so it was worth it.
House Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
1 month ago
No comments:
Post a Comment