Christmas is finally right around the corner and I have just finished up my decorating. If I could have it my way I'd keep our tree up all year. I love the ambiance of a Christmas tree. Its so warm and inviting. Peyton and our cat enjoy it just as much as I do. Woody spends most of his time hiding under the branches while Peyton circles the tree trying to reach him. She finally got smart and just decided to crawl under it.
I also just finished my Visiting Teaching gifts which I love. I got the idea from one of my favorite websites Sugar Doodle. I made a package that included a notebook to jot down daily tasks, messages, thoughts, etc. A special pen, and a compilation of inspirational poems, and messages from our church magazine that talks about the importance of being compassionate to others.
1 comment:
Cute visiting teaching gifts, Brittney! I wish you visit taught me! And I totally would keep my tree and lights up all year if it was socially acceptable. Let's get together soon!
Post a Comment